Trump’s Middle Eastern Ambassador visited Israel in the demonstration of ceasefire support for Gaza

Rate this post


The best American ambassador in the Middle East was to meet the Israeli prime minister and potentially will allow thousands to be expelled to strengthen the ceasefire agreement between Israel and Hamas.

Messenger, Steven WitkoffNetzarim corridor, which is involved in the four national strips adopted by Bizan’s Bizan, where American security companies are involved in the return of the forced Palestinians, were expected to be inspected. For years, it would be the highest ranking US official to visit Gaza due to security concerns.

An Israeli official, who speaks open comments and anonymity, Mr. Witkoff’ın Israel to meet with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, said that he was the best help in Saudi Arabia on Tuesday after discussion in Tuesday.

Mr. Witkoff Spoke last week at a Fox news meeting He said he planned to visit Netzarim in Gaza and in the far opposite Philadelphi corridor During the visit, it is often closely closely to ensure the security of the border with Egypt, but due to the time inspection. The US Embassy in Jerusalem and Mr Netanyahu’s office did not meet the requirements of comment on Wednesday.

In the first days of the 15-month war, the Israeli army ordered the mass evacuation of the northern Gaza, hundreds of thousands of Palestinians to escape the south. For months, Israeli soldiers partially patrolled the Netzarim corridor to prevent Palestinians from the north.

However, on one condition 42-day ceasefire The agreement reached last week, on Monday, Israeli troops withdrawed two main roads along the Netzarim corridor To allow boilers to start north. More than 376,000 people in Tuesday reached North Gaza for Gaza The latest information From the office to coordinate the humanitarian work of the United Nations.

American company solutions are expected to be expected to be expected Control the operating management According to a person familiar with the corridor, the plan, the other two companies will manage one American, an Egyptian – North.

This Philadelphi corridorAs is known in Israel, it is about eight-mile border strips between Egypt and Gaza. Israeli troops continue to control the area, but are expected to be retreated during the second stage of the ceasefire. Details are still discussed. Mr Netanyahu called the corridor Hamas for “lifetime” for smuggling operations.

Mr. Witkoff He played an important role in the broker of the initial ceasefire deal A day after Israel and Hamas, Biden’s management, Qatar and the day before the trump in the evening before Egypt.

Mr. Witkoff’s visit comes before the third round Collateral and prisoner exchange Between Israel and Hamas expected on Thursday. In return for hundreds of Palestinian prisoners, 33 Israeli hostages were to be released in the first stage. Seven have already returned home and have eight of the remaining hostages is no longer aliveAccording to Israeli officials.

Mr Netanyahu was invited to meet with President Trump in the White House February 4. A diplomatic normalization between Trump management, Israel and Saudi Arabia, a diplomatic normalization between Mr. Trump, works in a broader Eastern Peace Agreement, which includes a diplomatic normalization. However, this pact is mainly hinged on plans for the future of Gaza.

On Tuesday, Secretary of State Marco Rubio, Egypt and Qatar spoke to discuss the ongoing cooperation in Gaza with foreign ministers. This, “Post-control planning in conflict to ensure that Hamas will never be able to control Gaza or threaten Israel or threaten Israel” State Department Readout Mr. Rubyun challenged the Egyptian Foreign Minister, Badr Abdelatty. Although Hamas is weak, the military group survived the war in Gaza and remains the most powerful Palestinian party in the area.

Mr Trump also called Egypt and Jordan to Palestinians from Gaza and “Cleaning” He told reporters This last weekend. Round rejected by both countriesAnd on Wednesday, Mr. Abdelatty, Secretary General of the Palestinian Salvation Organization, spoke to confirm the proposal of Mr. Trump in Egypt.

“Supporting ceasefire strengthening and discussing humanitarian aid and to reject the Palestinian people to remain in their lands and their landscreen and their displacement,” Plo Secretary General Huseyn al-Sheikh, Said social media. Mr. Sheikh is considered potential heir Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas.

Mr Witkoff met with Mr. Sheikh in Riyadh, Saudi, before leaving Israel, according to two Palestinian officials, an anonymity required to discuss a closed closed meeting.

Man-bottom Contributing report.

 
Report

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *