Jannik Sinner was banned from tennis for three months in a three-month doping case | Tennis news
The world has reached a settlement with the World Anti-Doping Agency after two positive drug tests in 2024.
Jannik Sinner ended the long doping saga after agreeing to a three-month ban with a three-month ban, which was called “partial responsibility for a positive test for Clustebol traces in March last year.
February 9 – May 4, the sinner will be free to play the second spectacular slam of the season, which began in Roland Garros on May 25, May 25.
On Saturday, Sinner said that the World Doping Agency (WADA) has not had the intention of “WADA” and two positive tests of the banned substance. “
2025 Australian open champion always entered the system when using a spray to treat a cut before providing massage and sports therapy to the clostebol system.
“This work was hanged over me for about a year, and the process was still long to run in a decision at the end of the year,” he said.
“I always accepted that I was responsible for my team and the Serious Rules of WADA are an important protection for my favorite sport. On this basis, I received the proposal to resolve the WADA on the basis of three months of sanctions.”
Wada also said that “the sin is not going to deceive,” but he said he would serve as if he was responsible for the actions of his actions.
The global doping guard of the sport has confirmed that in April, applying to the Arbitration Court for the sport (CAS) due to the hearing of the case.
The agreement between Sinner and Wada will stop the sinner in front of the house fans, and started after the end of the suspension and the last Large Gal Kili Court Tournament was stated.
Saturday’s announcement ends in men’s tennis and more than one major slam winner, as the best player in the winner, ends a dispute after the sinner.
23-year-old Young, Wada faced a potential ban in two years, and appealed to the initial excessive application by the International Tennis Honesty Agency (ITIA) in August.
