New Mexico Shooting suspects were charged with the crime

Rate this post


In New Mexico, the police say three people were accused of killing three open people after a massive shooting in a park injured and 15 people.

Thomas Rivas, 20 and 17-year-old child arrested Saturday evening, Police crosses He said on Facebook. On Thursday, the victims who died in the shooting in the young park were identified as 16-year-old Andrew Madrid, 18-year-old Jason Gomez and 19-year-old Dominick Estrada.

Police died at the scene of Madrid and Gomez, died after taking the pop hospital.

Fifteen sacrifices, The ages of 16 and 36 were injured. Nine men and six men, the police said they would not leave their names to “protect their privacy.” The medical condition of surviving victims was not released.

3 dead, 15 injured in 15 Mexico, police say

Thomas Rivas near Young Park

Tomas Rivas, 20, New Mexico in the Young Park of Las Cruces next to the scene. (Doña Mother County Investigation Center)

“This tragedy reminds us that we will continue to take place to solve this meaningless violence,” Democratic house dynamic Javier Martinez said on Saturday’s annual legislation.

Shooting He took place at 10 pm during an unauthorized car show.

NM MPs, son were killed, and after the criminal invoice, ‘criminal scholarships’

Las Cruces, New Mexico Crime Technical Workers After Mass Shooting

Criminal field technicians, New Mexico, New Mexico, New Mexico, New Mexico, New Mexico, New Mexico, New Mexico, in New Mexico, in New Mexico, the Young Park is investigating the parking lot in Las Cruces. (Strong Bush / Albuquerque Journal)

“So far, the investigation is a change between the two groups and shows that there is a growing change between the two groups,” Journalists told reporters during the press briefing of Las Cruces.

Rivas was ordered to the Denña Mother County investigation center, which is currently being held without bonds. A minor suspect was taken to a juvenile prison. Additional payments await the two sides of the police.

New Mexico Mass Shooting Site

Criminal scene ribbons and proven markers can be seen in a parking lot, see the event of the scene technologists, after mass shooting. (Justin Garcia / Albuquerque magazine)

Click here to get FOX News app

Federal and government agencies help the Las Cruces Security Directorate for the continued shooting.

A fundraiser was established to help victims and their families. Can be found here.

Fox News Digital’s Rachel Wolf and related press contributed to this report.

 
Report

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *